I love bananas and I love chocolate, put them together and it's just simply divine. Made this easy float using chocolate pudding instead of the usual cream-condensed milk mixture as with usual floats (i.e. mango float). It's sweet, rich and dense and super easy to make.
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pack graham crackers
as much bananas as you want
1. Mix together cocoa powder, sugar, flour and salt.
2. Add in milk and eggs and whisk until even.
3. Cook over low-medium heat with continuous stirring until thick.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
5. Cool down with continuous stirring until smooth.
6. Arrange graham crackers on your desired container.
7. Add sliced bananas, then pour in the chocolate pudding and continue layering as desired.
8. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving.