Light and moist carrot cake
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sat
2 tsp cinnomon
1 1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup oil
3 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups grated carrots (1 1/2 large carrot)
8 oz can crushed pineapple
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Line two 9" round pans with wax paper.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Cream sugar and butter. Add oil, eggs, vanilla and the juice of the canned pineapple. Whisk until smooth.
4. Make a well on the flour mixture. Pour the eggs mixture and mix evenly.
5. Mix together pineapple and carrots. Fold into batter.
6. Pour half of the batter on each of the round pans. Bake for 30-45 minutes.