Yes you are.
Cathedral window (or is it window cathedral?) from Goldilocks is an old time favorite. It's creamy and so delicate and just the perfect sweetness. I love the way it just melts in your mouth. Eager to try it out I searched for recipes and found that most of them added eggs to the cream base, which makes it more of a custard. Since I'm not ready for that yet, I gave it a try using just simple pantry staples. I used agar-agar instead of gelatin, which made a not-so-smooth texture that you would get from agar-agar. For the cream, just a can of evaporated milk would do. Despite the simplicity of the ingredients, I have to say it turned out amazing. It tasted great and refreshing.
2 packets agar-agar
1 cup pineapple juice
6 cups water
3 cups sugar
1 can evaporated milk
1. Dissolve 1 packer agar-agar in 4 cups water. Cook in medium heat while stirring until it starts to steam. Add 1 1/2 cup sugar and pineapple juice and stir until fully incorporated.
2. Remove from heat and divide into 4 containers. Color as desired.
3. Let it cool and cut into squares.
4. Dissolve another packet of agar-agar in 2 cups water and cook in medium heat while stirring until it starts to steam. Add remaining sugar and milk and stir until fully incorporated.
5. Assemble the jelly. Mix all the colored cubes to fill 2/3 of the container. Add milk jelly and let cool then refrigerate.