This is actually more like a cross between baked macaroni and mac and cheese, but with a spicy twist. I have to say, the spiciness really gave it a kick which was just pure awesomeness.
Note: I included the brand name for what I used so that I wouldn't forget. :)
700 grams elbow macaroni
100 grams leftover ground beef
2 packs (200 grams) Hunt's tomato sauce
1 carton (250 grams) Nestle cream
3/4 brick Eden Easymelt, finely grated
1 bottle (250 grams) Papa Banana ketchup
2 shallots, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 tbsp brown sugar
1 pc chili pepper (red, long), minced
1. Cook macaroni as per package instruction minus 2 minutes.
1. Saute shallots and garlic. Add ground beef and minced chili peppers.
2. Pour in tomato sauce, cream, cheese and ketchup. Mix evenly and bring to a boil.
3. Add brown sugar and Italian seasoning to achieve desired taste.
4. Add in cooked macaroni and simmer for 2 minutes.